This page contains answers to commonly-asked questions about Little Illusions Preschool.
Answers to some frequently asked questions
1. What Curriculum is followed at Little illusions preschool?
We follow a specially designed scratch curriculum aimed at providing a safe and happy environment in which children are encouraged to develop social, emotional, cognitive and motor skills through play.
2. What are the school timings?
9.00am – 12.00pm
3. What are the school office timings?
8.00am – 4.00pm
4. Will there be specialist teachers?
The school has specialist teachers in Art and craft, Montessori, Dance, Physical Education,
5. Is there school transport?
The School Provides A/c Cab Transportation.
6. Where can we get the school uniform?
The school uniform can be collected from the school premises.
7. Is there a security set up at the school?
Security of the students is of prime importance, CCTV installation along with efficient security guard makes the school environment safe and secure.
8. Are there provisions for Special Needs Education?
The school has special educators and counsellors to meet the needs of special children.
9. Where can we get School Books?
School books would be available in the School premises.
10. How can we meet the School Director / Principal?
The School Director / Principal is available only through prior appointment.
11. Do you provide day boarding facility?
Yes, we provide day boarding for Pre-Nursery children studying at Little illusions Preschool till 4 p.m. in the evening. With 1 supervisor per 5 children.
12. How many children do you have in each class?
- Playgroup- 5:1
- Pre-Nursery- 8:1
(Each class has 2 teachers and 1 caretaker at all times)
13. What is the nearest landmark to reach the school?
Little illusions Preschool is located at
NS-A07, POCKET-5, NEAR CHI-II, GREATER NOIDA, UP: 201308
Opposite ICON Apartments.
Next page: Admission Now