This page contains answers to commonly-asked questions about Little Illusions Preschool.
Answers to some frequently asked questions
1. What Curriculum is followed at Little illusions preschool?
We follow a specially designed scratch curriculum aimed at providing a safe and happy environment in which children are encouraged to develop social, emotional, cognitive and motor skills through play.
2. What are the school timings?
9.30am – 12.30 pm for classes playgroup to nursery.
9.30am – 1.30 pm for kindergarten class.
3. What are the school office timings?
9.00am – 4.00pm
4. Will there be specialist teachers?
The school has specialist teachers in Art and craft, Montessori, Dance, Fine motor skills & Physical Education.
5. Is there school transport?
The School Provides A/c Cab Transportation.
6. Where can we get the school uniform?
The school uniform can be collected from the school premises.
7. Is there a security set up at the school?
Security of the students is of prime importance, CCTV installation along with efficient security guard makes the school environment safe and secure.
8. Are there provisions for Special Needs Education?
The school does not have any special educators and counsellors to meet the needs of special children.
9. Where can we get School Books?
School books would be available in the School premises.
10. How can we meet the School Director / Principal?
The School Director / Principal is available only through prior appointment.
11. Do you provide day boarding facility?
Yes, we provide day boarding for children studying at Little illusions Preschool till 6 p.m. in the evening. With 1 supervisor per 5 children.
12. How many children do you have in each class?
- Playgroup – 8:1
- Pre-Nursery – 8:1
- Nursery – 15:1
- Kindergarten – 15:1
13. What is the nearest landmark to reach the school?
Little illusions Preschool is located at
NS-A07, POCKET-5, NEAR CHI-II, GREATER NOIDA, UP: 201308
Opposite ICON Apartments and near AWHO Society.
14. What are the school fees payment rules?
1. The school fees has to be paid by the 10th of every month by the way of cheque in favour of “Laureate Schools Private Limited”, cash or neft. In case of delay in payment of fees there will be a fine levied of Rs. 30 per day from the 11th day of the month till the actual date of payment of the fees.
2. Once the school fees is paid. The school fees is non refundable and non transferable under any circumstances.
3. If the school fees is not paid on time then in that case the school has the right to terminate the admission of the child.
Next page: Admission Now