a comprehensive scratch curriculum which is specially designed and that extends far beyond the confines of a classroom.
Holistic Learning at Little Illusions
Little illusions preschool offers a comprehensive scratch curriculum which is specially designed and that extends far beyond the confines of a classroom. Children have countless opportunities to assimilate knowledge, discover hidden talents, follow dreams and grow into well-rounded individuals.
Every activity, both inside and outside the classroom, at Little illusions contributes towards the learning process in different, but equally meaningful ways.
Inside the classroom:
- With 15 children and 2 teachers, every child receives the personal attention that he/she deserves and needs
- Indoor free play based around a series of activities: Dramatic Play, Block Building, Sensory, Art, Discovery and Science.
- Innovative problem-solving techniques, questioning, and active participation in on stage competitions are strongly encouraged to build curiosity and confidence.
- Unique teaching methods are used to make learning a fun, interactive and engaging process
- A practical and project-based approach to learning is used.
- Teachers are approachable and friendly, forming a parent-like association with every child. They encourage children to think, question and freely express themselves.
Outside the classroom:
- Yoga, Meditation and Prayer forms an integral part of the school curriculum so that children have calm and unburdened mind
- A mandatory co-curricular program ensures that children step out of their comfort zones and endeavor to learn new skills
- Celebrations of cultural festivals and historic occasions, both national and international, foster a spirit of togetherness amongst children
- Excursions are organized frequently to explore varied areas of interest
Next page: Faculty